Saturday, February 9, 2008

Cute Clippies!

Good morning, everyone! I love the weekend. It feels so good to wake up and face a day filled with promise (instead of work). There are so many things I could do in the garden, around the house, or with my crafts. Or, I could just curl up with a book!
I wanted to share a project I started this week. I have so many friends with kiddos right now, and it inspired me to make these cute little "clippies." When I was a wee girl, my mom made me a bunch of little clips with eyelet fabric, ribbon, and buttons. I absolutely loved my collection, and I wish I still had it for sentimental value.
These clippies are tiny and make fun little hair clips or mini-brooches. Of course, I couldn't resist making one with a bunny since Easter will be here soon. I will be adding them to my Etsy shop over time.
Have a great weekend!


No comments: