Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My New Etsy Store

It's official! I've finally taken the plunge and opened my own Etsy store! I was a bit apprehensive, but I decided to post just 3 things (which happen to be Valentine's Day related) as a trial run. Hopefully, they don't sit there all lonesome and unwanted!
Please check out my Etsy store link on the sidebar, and tell all your friends! Any feedback will also be much appreciated.
By the way, I can also take custom orders. You can reach me by email (for friends and family out there) or via my Etsy page (for everyone else).

5 comments:

life is a bug said...

I LOVE YOUR WORK! IT'S WONDERFUL

I WOULD LIKE TO PLACE AN ORDER FOR 30 VALENTINE PENDANTS FOR MY KIDS IN THE 1ST GRADE.

LOT'S OF LUCK WITH YOUR NEW VENTURE.

robyn's nest said...

Seriously? You got my attention!

robyn's nest said...

Seriously? You got my attention!

austin said...

Go Robyn! YOu're going to be a successful entrepreneur before you even know it. I am so proud of you. I love that funky blue and black flower. And who is the model? - she's gorgeous:)

The Funk Soap Co. said...

Your work is lovely. :)